Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Go west on 5600 South in Roy.you will see signs that say sportsmans access on them. The first one you see will turn you left. That is Howards slough. The second one you will see when you come to a T take a right and follow that till youre there.

·
Registered
376 Posts
huntducksordietrying said:
Go west on 5600 South in Roy.you will see signs that say sportsmans access on them. The first one you see will turn you left. That is Howards slough. The second one you will see when you come to a T take a right and follow that till youre there.
the road you take a left on to get to howard slough is 100. you fallow it untill it makes a sharp left and it is you first right.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
now whats the best way to get to ogden bay

anyone know where i can get a map of these areas

·
Registered
111 Posts
Ogden Bay (for the South Run) you take 5600 out west until the road comes to a T - you then turn right and follow that road, it will take you right to it

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
You can get maps at the DNR office in Ogden; I got mine there a few years ago, you can also search the net for them.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
I can send you a couple Google Earth overheads of OB if you'd like as well... I'd do it in a PM of course. Never been to Howards Slough... I think thats the place I heard you could take a limit walking the dike and shooting other folks cripples though.... :shock:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that would be great if you would :lol:
how far out do you have to go out at ogden bay to get away from sky busters

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
there a couple place you can get away from the dikes and other hunters. out at ogden bay. your just going have to walk a was. right now your going have lots of swan hunters out there for there swans.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
adamb said:
how far out do you have to go out at ogden bay to get away from sky busters
You don't ever get away from them out there. :lol: Boats are the best bet but a lot of people have them and hunt out there. Access is good for both boaters and walkin hunters there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts