Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After talking with my buddy Leaky, I won't be much on reports anymore but will post up pics and things occasionally. Here's a couple Gaddys I got on our hunt yesterday. The one with the bigger head is going on the wall.

Buddy and my ducks

Buddy and his Gadwalls

The Trio

The two retrievers

Leakys Dog Sparky on the shore of the pond

Leakys Golden Boy Sparky (aka Rowdy)

Two of my best friends

And... the trophy shot. A gorgeous drake Gadwall and a 3 curl Mallard. Both are on the "wall mount" list. Yes... the picture has been doctored. 8)

·
Administrator
21,437 Posts
Very nice pics, thanks.

·
Registered
93 Posts
After talking with my buddy Leaky, I won't be much on reports anymore but will post up pics and things occasionally. Here's a couple Gaddys I got on our hunt yesterday. The one with the bigger head is going on the wall
So you have finally learned, good for you, and looks like you had fun with your friends! 10tenner

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Huuuuum, wonder way you're getting red x's on the last 3? :( Anyway, I'm bushed. I guess the combo snow, weeds and distance are too much. Oh well, such is life. Hey - don't change your posting habits just because I have!!! :shock: You do a much better job of it and have much more to say.
Leaky

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Leaky said:
Huuuuum, wonder way you're getting red x's on the last 3? :( Anyway, I'm bushed. I guess the combo snow, weeds and distance are too much. Oh well, such is life. Hey - don't change your posting habits just because I have!!! :shock: You do a much better job of it and have much more to say.
Leaky
I renamed some of them, so that might have broken my link to em....Oh well. I emailed you all of them so Sandy can see em.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
blackdog said:
Riverrat77 said:
I won't be much on reports anymore but will post up pics and things occasionally.
What took you so long?
Easy fellas... I turned thirty and must have gained a degree of secretiveness with that birthday or something... :lol: I guess I liked the "look at me" deal that goes with huge reports or something. Some spots just don't need all the hype I figure especially with as much pressure as most get late season anyway. That combined with Leaky's little voice on my shoulder reminding me not to spoil a good thing has finally sunk in.

Chance, nah, I didn't take the 20. Chasing chukaa today with it though.... Hopefully I'll get some decent pictures I can share with you guys. I'm on strict silence discipline regarding this spot also but the pics should be pretty. I will be taking that 20 with me on Tuesday also hopefully... if I can get some steel for it. If not, then the old Remi will make the trip.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts