Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,273 Posts
jahan said:
Pro, good thing you never stereotype groups of people, you might really **** someone off someday! :wink: :D 8) :rotfl: :rotfl: *(())*
Me?? I go out of my way to never "****" someone off. :?

PRO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a hard time trying to figure out how you shoot someone that is hunting with you, and you are wrestling with your rifle in the bushes?

the more you try to picture this accident :shock: :?:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,273 Posts
Hey, all I did was clarify what 'type' of hunter we were talking about. I am innocent of all charges, innocent I tell you. 8)

PRO
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
93 Posts
proutdoors said:
Rifle hunters. :roll:

PRO
I just love your compassion for a fellow sportsman who has died. :roll:
OK we all know they must have been dumbasses because they choose to hunt with firearms instead of bows.
We all know how much better of a hunter and heck a human being you are than most of us other lowly people.
Actually PRO you really think your something else don't you?
:roll: INDEED!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,110 Posts
.54 said:
proutdoors said:
Rifle hunters. :roll:

PRO
I just love your compassion for a fellow sportsman who has died. :roll:
OK we all know they must have been dumbasses because they choose to hunt with firearms instead of bows.
We all know how much better of a hunter and heck a human being you are than most of us other lowly people.
Actually PRO you really think your something else don't you?
:roll: INDEED!
Hey .54.....why not back off a little bit !!??? No need trying to put words in someone else's mouth and start a ruckus !!
You're 7th post and your already after somebody ?? I was kinda glad to see you joined, but now, I'm not so sure.. :?
I think if you were to read between the lines, you would see a more compassionate person than you see on the surface !! Not only that, but there has not been a lot of argueing and bickering going on with this site...I think most member's prefer it that way..
So...please relax and enjoy yourself...I, for one, enjoyed what you brought to the last forum.. :) :)

btw....Pro is a good ex-buddy of mine... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,273 Posts
I'll bite my lip on this one .54. Maybe you were friends/relatives with one of the people involved in this story. If so, no serious harm intended, just trying to be a wisea$$. 8)

PRO
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
93 Posts
Look PRO I apologize for going after you like that.
It just struck a chord with me and I reacted poorly.
Bad judgment on my part.
I just have strong feelings about a man dying gutshot on a mountainside.
I'll settle down now.
Sorry brother.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,273 Posts
.54 said:
Look PRO I apologize for going after you like that.
It just struck a chord with me and I reacted poorly.
Bad judgment on my part.
I just have strong feelings about a man dying gutshot on a mountainside.
I'll settle down now.
Sorry brother.
We're cool, thanks for pointing out my insensitivity. 8)

PRO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,839 Posts
I'll withhold judgement because I know what a poor job the media does of accurate reporting. I can almost guarantee there's more to this story because there almost always is.

Sad that a man was killed. But it's also sad that the shooter will live with the consequence of his action for the rest of his life. I don't think any of us is capable of even imagining what it would be like to live out your days knowing you had killed your friend. I pray none of us ever finds out.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,110 Posts
Finnegan said:
I'll withhold judgement because I know what a poor job the media does of accurate reporting. I can almost guarantee there's more to this story because there almost always is.

Sad that a man was killed. But it's also sad that the shooter will live with the consequence of his action for the rest of his life. I don't think any of us is capable of even imagining what it would be like to live out your days knowing you had killed your friend. I pray none of us ever finds out.
Well said Finn..... Accidents do happen, I do not know the total circumstances, but sometimes with all the care in the world somebody can get hurt or killed. My condolences to both family's...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,273 Posts
soules2007 said:
Wow Pro my first login on this forum and not much has changed!! How the heck are you!?! greetings from Mississippi. Dave
Nice to see you finally drifted in. :) Same stink, different pile. :p

PRO
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top