Utah Wildlife Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
Hunting, Fishing, Trapping, Targets, Hiking, Foraging, Shroom Hunting, Farming, Gardening, Building
181 Posts
I don’t “work out” but I will lift 20 lbs dumbbells while watching hunting videos etc . I go on hikes with my children and wife wearing my pack carrying lots of water. And that’s it. I’m not over weight, I eat very healthy everyday and not being lazy helps to not need to do extra work to do what I normally can do. No need to show off to just get up and down the Mountains to get the job done. My three year old can hike up in the snow so moving around all the time is better than cramming in a regimen a few weeks before chewing a notch off a tag as I’m always getting tags throughout the year keeping busy.
Sky Snow Plant People in nature Hat

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was using hunting fitness as part of my fitness program. All I can say is the program has a good schedule. While I was training by this program, I felt the endurance effect. My muscles kept growing. Also I was consuming sarms, but anyway I will recommend this supplement for beginners, to make their muscles more sustainable at the start so that a beginner will have more push power and as a result a good muscles growth at a distance. For experienced guys, I would recommend using SARMs supplements(you can order them from this site https://paradigmpeptides.com/product-category/sarms/) and creatine, these types of supplements require the proper food and schedule to be effective.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’ve been doing the MTN TOUGH preseason workout and it is working me. I was doing a 6 day a week 60-70 mins heavy lifting split and wanted something more focused on preparing for hunting. ALOT more cardio than I was doing and a real butt kicker. Very slick app and workout plan. I am in shape and these workout have me gassed.
Link to Livin Wild Podcast where I heard about it
MTN TOUGH APP

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Apparently some of you need to hear this…

i don’t care how much you work out, how many circle jerks you attend or how many mtn ops lines you snort off Eric cheesedicks meat stick. It won’t make you kill more stuff or be a better hunter. Sure, you can run to the top a mountain 20 minutes faster than a guy who doesn’t have 3 gym memberships, but that doesn’t mean you’ll cut more tags than the guy who has never had a chemical dependency on make believe magic gym powder

41 - 48 of 48 Posts