Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a person who really loves hunting. Every weekend I do hunting elk and somehow It feels like my anxiety fades away when I killed an elk. Hunting is real fun but somehow dangerous also but It depends if you are a pro-hunter. These days, food is expensive and we need to maintain the budget for our future plan, so I decide to hunt wild animals for food. Everything goes smooth and planning to do hunting if the weather is nice. How about you, does hunting helps you to release the stress that stacked up in you?

·
Registered
700 Posts
Yeah. Until some asshat sets up 30 yards off my decoy spread 5 minutes before shooting light. Or sits 10’ from me while I’m glassing a canyon for deer or elk and acts like I’m not even there, when they know I’ve been there long before they were. That stuff just adds to my stress levels.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Best line I’ve read from a scammer on here “Hunting is real fun but somehow dangerous also but It depends if you are a pro-hunter.” I’d like him to elaborate on the “somehow dangerous” part, specifically.

Gotta give it to him, he’s the most dedicated scammer I’ve seen, 50+ posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Vanilla: Oh man. This is the best post in UWN history!

Come on Vanilla.....it’s funny, but it doesn’t hold a candle to the good ‘ol one eye deer!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Alone? Sure, "if everything goes smooth and planning to do hunting if the weather is nice".

We might need to wait for the good elk hunting weather in June when the calves drop. Otherwise, I might be in big trouble if you don't slake your stress with an animal kill.

.....This reminds me of the hitchhiker who got picked up and said "Mr., that's really nice of you to pick me up, and a little risky, I could be a serial killer." The driver responded "Wow, what are the odds of a serial killer picking up a serial killer?"

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'm a person who really loves hunting. Every weekend I do hunting elk and somehow It feels like my anxiety fades away when I killed an elk. Hunting is real fun but somehow dangerous also but It depends if you are a pro-hunter. These days, food is expensive and we need to maintain the budget for our future plan, so I decide to hunt wild animals for food. Everything goes smooth and planning to do hunting if the weather is nice. How about you, does hunting helps you to release the stress that stacked up in you?
Does trolling helps you release the stress that stacked up in you?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts