Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a friend call me up and say that he was thinning out his herd. He wanted to get rid of his youngest dog. I told him that I would take him and give him a whirl. BIG problem thou, this dog is a GSP. Man what was I thinking. :roll:

Well we went out and worked the shorthair, GWP and setter on pigeons tonight. All I got to say is this dog is all business. I am including a few pics.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dark side?? Did you convert from the false faith of Labs? Sound like to joined the light. It's a little know fact that Jesus, Mohammad, and King David all had pointers.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I use to own that wirehair. He didn't impress me so I took out the trash and gave him to my brother inlaw. He is an ok dog, but he is not anything special. After all the talk on here, you would think a GWP walked on the moon. hahahaha

Are the pics coming up when you guys look at the post? When I click on the post all I see is code.

·
Registered
889 Posts
utfireman said:
I use to own that wirehair. He didn't impress me so I took out the trash and gave him to my brother inlaw. He is an ok dog, but he is not anything special. After all the talk on here, you would think a GWP walked on the moon. hahahaha

Are the pics coming up when you guys look at the post? When I click on the post all I see is code.
nope not coming up, copied and pasted onto another tab.. good lookin pup.

·
Registered
961 Posts
utfireman said:
No, they're too big. Reduce the image width to 640 pixels, I think.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
"Well, You's can call me RAY, and you's can call me JAY, but ya's doesn't have to call me a Wirehair owner!"

Ray, untill you get another Wirehair, you'll always be in the dark.... :idea:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts