Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drew the La Sal Elk hunt ( Any Weapon ). I have not been in this area much at all. Looking for help where to start Scouting. I Have drove down there twice since I have drawn this tag. It looks like a ruff place to hunt. I can Hike I am Not in the best shape but I can hike just fine. I am just looking for any Suggestions to where to start to look. I have seen plenty of deer but no Elk yet. I am new to this forum so Not sure what I am doing. I was told to check this page and ask for help here.

Thanks for any help you can give.

·
Registered
501 Posts
The search function in the top right of the page is a great way to start. See what people has asked/answered from previous years. Actually you might find something from this year.

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
There were a couple threads a few months ago on this unit with good info. And I'll reiterate the bear caution---there are tons on that unit be careful

·
Registered
169 Posts
Keep us updated on your hunt. We should be hunting there In the next few years. My brother has a cow tag there this year.

·
Premium Member
11,689 Posts
As posted a good way to go is to find others who have had this tag as it is so rare to get one most are pretty willing to help in providing info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts