Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the solution for the LE elk problem. We get Mossback, SFW, and Big O tires on board and all our worries are over. Mossback starts guiding for spike elk and makes it cool to shoot a 100 BC bull, puts out a killer video, and SFW gets high dollars from the rich guy who is turned on to spike hunting. Well for the peasants, we get to put our spikes in the local Big O tires bull contest, and buy smokin hot spike videos from Mossback, only dreaming of the day we can kill a 100 BC spike bull. After a few years of this no one will care about big bulls, we will all be into spikes. The LE will go away, big bulls will be a dime a dozen, Mossback, SFW will make money and Big O gets to sell a few more tires. Problem solved!!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
10000ft. said:
I'm down, I insure most the Big O Tire stores, business is good for them it is good for me. :wink:
See, now you understand Doyles point of view without realizing that you were doing it.

People are going to start calling you an opportunist who pimps out spike elk!

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
elk22hunter said:
10000ft. said:
I'm down, I insure most the Big O Tire stores, business is good for them it is good for me. :wink:
See, now you understand Doyles point of view without realizing that you were doing it.

Now that's funny! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
253 Posts
I hate BigO !!!

This one time, my buddies cousins neighbor was going down this dirt road, and,,,,,,,,,,

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
824 Posts
by proutdoors on Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:27 pm

elk22hunter wrote:
10000ft. wrote:
I'm down, I insure most the Big O Tire stores, business is good for them it is good for me.

Now that's funny!
:lol: :lol: It was a joke :lol: :lol: and still is a joke :lol: :lol:

I do admit, I went on my first spike elk hunt last year and shot a dandy that I will have to measure next time I'm up to my dads house for the contest.

The thing looks like an Eland

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We don't have to rewrite a bunch of regulations, we just have to rethink the way we think. Spike is good, Branch antlered bad. (say this ten times a day) :shock:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts