Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
I was lucky enough to come by a 32 a few years ago. Fun little gun. If anyone ever notices a 24 around pm would be greatly appreciated. My wife won't let me import one from Italy. :sad:

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
I have been looking for a "cap-chur" dart gun chambered in 32 gauge. They were made by Harrington and Richardson for Cap-Chur. They have a mild rifling in the barrel so they are a rifle not a shotgun, and can be chopped to 16". If anyone comes across one let me know.

Here are the markings on them.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Do not help this man get a dart gun. He wants to use the date rape drug on deer to touch their mouths and feel their testicles.-------SS

·
Administrator
7,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was lucky enough to come by a 32 a few years ago. Fun little gun. If anyone ever notices a 24 around pm would be greatly appreciated. My wife won't let me import one from Italy. :sad:
Are they really worth it? Seems shells would be darn near impossible to find. I'm sure reloading would counter that, but then again I don't know how easy it is to find hulls?

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Do not help this man get a dart gun. He wants to use the date rape drug on deer to touch their mouths and feel their testicles.-------SS
No one uses powder for darts anymore, that's what CO2 dart guns are for..........but you already knew that ;-)

·
Registered
3,856 Posts

·
Administrator
21,352 Posts
I missed winning the auction for a dart gun set-up by "this" much on GunBroker last month.

I support the catch and release of Southwest Wyoming mule deer. thank you

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
I missed winning the auction for a dart gun set-up by "this" much on GunBroker last month.

I support the catch and release of Southwest Wyoming mule deer. thank you

I'm with you Goob, if we could just find deer that would grow back their tenderloins I'd never kill another.------SS

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
I'm with you Goob, if we could just find deer that would grow back their tenderloins I'd never kill another.------SS
Raise enough deer, and the healthy does will "grow back" all the tenderloins you want, in the form of fawn recruitment.

Reactions: wyogoob

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Back in the odd days they had all kinds of weird stuff. Some of these odd gauges come from the black powder days. Stuff like 11 gauge shotguns were quite popular.
You take a pound of lead, chop it into any number of equal sized pieces, make the pieces into round balls, measure the diameter of the balls and binjo, you got gauge.

·
Registered
3,856 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Are they really worth it? Seems shells would be darn near impossible to find. I'm sure reloading would counter that, but then again I don't know how easy it is to find hulls?
Right now I know of 4 places to buy shells from as well as getting wads and hulls from bpi to reload. The only issue I have is they don't make a TPS (tungsten safe) wad so I can load duck and goose loads

1 - 16 of 16 Posts