Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the next RAC and WB meeting then Im proposing the extermination of all wolves outside of yellowstone. WHY? Wolves will attack senior citizens while they are out jogging. The cow/calf ratios are lower in wolf populated areas. The wolves have far exceeded their objective placed by the wolf lover association. People have spotted wolves in Park City breeding amongst the "Granola Crunchers" and this behavior needs to come to a halt. The wolves are a great threat to sheep, cattle, elk and deer in the Utah Valley. Please join with me now and fulfill the measure of your creation and do something in life besides getting old, fat and bald. Please relive the legacy of your ancestors and stand up to the Canis Lupus for he is a evil beast and many of come to fear. Please don't show up if your just a coward.

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
I didn't even read all of those words above. All I can say is; NO YOU DIDN"T!

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh come on UZ-A-BOW have a sense of humor. I think your panties are tooo tight. Dont take everything so serious :mrgreen:

·
Registered
301 Posts
'yote'layer-
I know theres a few of you on here but are you the one with the disabilities? Im just sayin that you have a great oppurtunity to interact with people about wildlife and hunting based on your unique perspective on life. And inspire them as a result. dont make comments or take positions that would ever compromise your intellect. Your better than that. your a sportsman. come on....

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
blackbear, this was just a poor attempt at humor, trying to keep folks from getting to serious. No harm was intended or extended. 8)

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I would have to say the CS is a very serious person when it comes too things about wildlife well being.

·
Banned
123 Posts
Im truly disturbed at the thought of these Granola crunching werewolves taking over our fine state.
Something must be done NOW!
I500 is the way!
Gather your torches and pitch forks were headed to summit county! O*-- _O\

·
Registered
348 Posts
All I can say is don't try that sort of humor over in the fishing section Coyteslayer! They don't take it so well over there. But I thought your post was friggin' hilarious!!! :D

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All I can say is don't try that sort of humor over in the fishing section Coyteslayer!
Maybe I need to pay a little visit to the fishing section :D

·
Registered
348 Posts
coyoteslayer said:
All I can say is don't try that sort of humor over in the fishing section Coyteslayer!
Maybe I need to pay a little visit to the fishing section :D
Oh, please, please do!!! I think that would be about the best thing that could happen today. :wink: :D

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I have always wondered if CS and Pro were brothers.

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
weatherby25 said:
proutdoors said:
sagebrush said:
I have always wondered if CS and Pro were brothers.
He wishes!
So is there something else there then??? :lol:
Yes, I snook across the border and rescued him and tree. They are now my b......! :shock:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts