Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Eskimo ice shanty (very basic model) that fishes 2 people. It folds up on it's sled floor and pulls very easy by hand. Sets up and folds back up in about 5 minutes or less. I've used it for 3 seasons and want to upgrade to a quickfish II or III. Make me a reasonable offer. The key word there is "REASONABLE". It ain't going for $25.

I also have a folding handle manual ice auger for sale. Buy it here and save the hassle of E-Bay. Again, a reasonable offer will take it home.

It's not to early to be thinking about some HARD water fishing - is it?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Will ya take $26 for the Ice house? JK. pm me with what you are considering to be a reasonable price, I may very well be interested.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No pictures, but maybe in a day or two I might set it up in the back yard and snap a couple.

No, I will not take $26 for it. Nice try though. I'm thinking much closer to the 3 figure mark. I'll be stopping by Sportsmans this AM and will have a much better idea on value.

Not trying to rip anybody off, but I won't be giving it away either.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The bad news is I sold the ice shanty. The good news is I sold the ice shanty. The neighbor kid wanted to buy it for his dad for Christmas. Kind of hard to say no.

The hand auger is still up for grabs. I can't tell for sure, but I think it's a Strickmaster MORA MD-8. It cuts an 8" hole and is still sharp enough to shave with. I might have drilled 10 holes with it before I broke down and bought a power auger.

They sell new around here and on the internet for about $50 plus tax or shipping. That would mean about $53 to $60 your cost. I think $30 would be a reasonable offer. If you agree, send me a PM. PS: I don't charge sales tax. :D

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Utah.

Just kidding. :mrgreen:

I live in Hooper, which is located just west of Roy.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sold the auger today.

·
Registered
50 Posts
No I saw a nice power auger in his garage :lol:

Thanks dubob! It looks like it'll work great for me. Have fun in Montana.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Me? Give up ice fishin'? Maybe when I'm dead. No, just getting rid of some stuff that I no long use. I bought a new shelter and sold the old one. And now I sold the manual auger that hasn't been used since I got the power auger. And Hoody 3, I hope it leads you to many hours of ice fishing heaven.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts