Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd have replied sooner but I have not been online for a few days. Working late most of the break and came home to a broken water main in the basement. It was a wet cold and muddy night last night, but some ice fishing sounds like the cure.

·
Registered
104 Posts
What kind of fishfinder did you get. A flasher unit, Vexilar or Marcum??

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
fatbass said:
I will be enjoying a good cigar so if you're one of those pansies that thinks a few hours of second hand smoke will cause irreparable damage, please don't reply. :roll: :|
What kinda 'good' cigar's you got? :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
The 'cigar' sure sounds good !!! :) :)

The ice fishing don't sound so good.. _(O)_ ..... Maybe we'll hafta golf in the springtime? :?

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
fatbass said:
.45 said:
The 'cigar' sure sounds good !!! :) :)

The ice fishing don't sound so good.. _(O)_ ..... Maybe we'll hafta golf in the springtime? :?
We can do that! I also want to do some bunny blasting with you this winter. :)
Sounds good fatbass!!! Of course, you didn't offer up a cigar... :mrgreen: ....I just figured you as the 'sharing' type of guy !!!
Let me know when you're at Mantua this week, I'll stop and say Hell-o !!! :) ( After Christmas )

·
Registered
405 Posts
Is the spot still vacant? Add me in there if so.

I dont have a problem at all with a little cigar smoke. I hear its great for keeping the insects away. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fatbass said:
NNuts, if you ain't here by 6:45, I'm going to Mantua. The wife thinks it's safer for a solo. Over and out! :)
I have to finish installing the water line that broke, but it shouldn't take long. I didn't think my in-laws would want to put it in tomorrow being that it is Sunday, but I just found out otherwise. I guess I'll head to Mantua when I get it finsished, if there isn't a bad storm.
Sorry I was so late to respond, I got trapped at a family christmas party until about midnight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts