Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after hearing about the slush I decided to bag Scofield and try another lake. We only fished for about 3 hours but did manage to land 12 fish, with several lost ones. It was windy and I froze my arse off. How were the conditions at scofield. Sorry I dogged out on everyone I hope you guys nailed em'.

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
Happy Kids...!!! :)

Nice fat fish too !! I see you un-wussed yourself to-day...Good going !!. :)

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
You should have gone to Scofield today. Caught a few fish. We would have taken pictures to post but everyone on here has seen plenty of 25" - 30" tiger trout, so who would want to see any more?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Nice looking fish! Glad you got into some. We did end up going to Scofield today, look for a report coming soon to a forum near you!

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks I like to post pictures of my kids next to the fish, cuz it has the same effect as holding them out as far as I can, as close to the camera as possible. :D

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
fixed blade said:
Thanks I like to post pictures of my kids next to the fish, cuz it has the same effect as holding them out as far as I can, as close to the camera as possible. :D
I thought that was you wearing the red coat. To think I was about to congratulate you on the monster trout. It turns out it was just a camera trick.

There was almost no slush. The snow on top stayed frozen all day. It was nice weather.

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
americanforkdude said:
That fish on the right looks like a hog. Where exactly is Baker's?
By Veyo....North of St.George 35 min. (?)

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
Not me! I can't find Veyo anywhere on a map! :oops:

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
fixed blade said:
[quote=".45":2x0qkf5c]
americanforkdude said:
That fish on the right looks like a hog. Where exactly is Baker's?
By Veyo....North of St.George 35 min. (?)
Great .45 Now everyone knows where baker res. is. :wink: :D[/quote:2x0qkf5c]

I wasn't talk'in about Baker res....just Veyo !! They got good hamburger's there !! :)

·
Registered
814 Posts
You don't have to worry about me fishing in Bakers.. I actually got this post and another screwed up. So you don't wanna share where you went over the weekend FixedBlade?

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The scarry thing about the lake is that it was only 1/8 of the way frozen and some spots we punched through were only 2" deep. Thats scarry.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts