Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know everyone always freaks out a little whenever someone asks for ideas but I'm going to try. I haven't lived in Utah all that long and I've never been chukar hunting in Utah except for up north. I have a 9 month old pup that I'm mostly interested in just getting her out running on birds. If any of you wouldn't mind sharing a few suggestions with me or allow me to join you I'd really appreciate it.

Matt K.

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
There's some spots out west.... There is this place everyone keeps mentioning... you know, where there's more birds than you can shake a stick at. LOL... No guys, I won't even begin to speak the name... although I'm sure a couple had already started typing their "DON'T HOTSPOT" PM's or replies. :lol: Seriously though, just head west, pick a mountain and go to the top....there's birds out there, but even if you're told a spot, sometimes you get there and the birds elude you. You can go north too if you want birds.... but I don't know that area as well. The best thing would probably be to PM some guys you see talking about chukar hunting (as opposed to asking here) and see if they'll get you started in the right direction.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts