Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife is going to murder me when, not IF but, WHEN she finds out this is what I did on my rain day.............

Rock River Tactical Operator2. I put a vertical grip on it too.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You've provided her with the motive AND the weapon! :shock:
my thoughts exactly! I better hide the ammo.

I'v still got it hidden, she knows its coming but, I don't think she took me serious.......well, its about to get real up in here.

She's good to me. I'm a lucky man. I just bought her a bunch of diamonds for heck sakes! For her birthday she either wants a Glock26 or a fit-bit. I better get her both to help smooth this one out.;-)

·
Registered
416 Posts
+1 for the florist. But I know how you feel. I have debated bringing home new guns before and then I think about what my wife would do and I always chicken out. haha

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
+1 for the florist. But I know how you feel. I have debated bringing home new guns before and then I think about what my wife would do and I always chicken out. haha
See, I don't think about what my wife would do until after I buy the gun. thats the only way it works for me. All sales are final right?;-)

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
My wife helps support my addiction....she occasionally sits down at random and says "I think we need more guns" :shock:

It's really hard to argue with such a logical conclusion.

·
Registered
416 Posts
My wife helps support my addiction....she occasionally sits down at random and says "I think we need more guns" :shock:

It's really hard to argue with such a logical conclusion.
I thought that kind of stuff only happens in movies? :shock:

I'm might have to take a page out of some of your books and just 'find a gun for a steal of a deal' and I couldn't pass it up... ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts