Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experience ordering online from Impact Guns? They have a handgun on sale that I've been eyeing and would like to order it online today rather than attempt to buy it in store tomorrow. Will I still have to pay a FFL fee? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
I ordered some parts and a scope from them online about 2-3 years ago. No problem or issues

·
Administrator
8,120 Posts
I've always had positive experiences with them. I like their website too.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! I went ahead and ordered the handgun online so we will see how it goes.

·
Registered
811 Posts
I've been looking at one on their site too; so I'd interested to hear how it goes. Do you just pick it up in store?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've been looking at one on their site too; so I'd interested to hear how it goes. Do you just pick it up in store?
Good question, I'm not sure either. I'm going to stop in there on Monday to find out how it works. When I ordered mine it said it would "ship in 5-7 days" so, hopefully it just comes to the store in a week and I pick it up there. I will keep you posted. They did/do charge $12.99 for shipping.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update...
I got a call on Tuesday (the 8th) that my new gun had arrived at the Ogden store. I drove down on my lunch break and picked it up. No FFL charge and no shipping charge. I only had to pay taxes on it. It did take a couple days longer that I thought it would, but I ordered it on Thanksgiving day so with the online shopping rush for the carriers I'm okay with it. So, unless you need/want it right away it was easy and painless ordering it online. I got the Springfield XD Mod.2 for $409. :mrgreen:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts