Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Tadoba t
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This park, having one of the highest densities of Bengal Tiger population in the country, also happens to be one of India’s designated “Project Tiger” Reserve. The vast enclosure of the reserve teems with assorted and exotic wildlife. Animals that roam the deciduous forests of Tadoba Tiger Reserve include: Striped Hyena, Sloth Bears, Indian Leopards, Spotted Deer, Barking Deer, Gaur (Indian bison), Sambar (large deer), Nilgai (Asian antelope), etc. just to name a few. Medicinal plants and other exotic species of flora abundantly flourish throughout the forests. And in case you are a bird lover, over 190 species of birds flock the park.

Attachments

·
Administrator
21,330 Posts
Are you from Utah County? We get a lot of guys from Utah County that put threads in Big Game that don't belong there.

·
Administrator
21,330 Posts
This park, having one of the highest densities of Bengal Tiger population in the country, also happens to be one of India's designated "Project Tiger" Reserve. The vast enclosure of the reserve teems with assorted and exotic wildlife. Animals that roam the deciduous forests of Tadoba Tiger Reserve include: Striped Hyena, Sloth Bears, Indian Leopards, Spotted Deer, Barking Deer, Gaur (Indian bison), Sambar (large deer), Nilgai (Asian antelope), etc. just to name a few. Medicinal plants and other exotic species of flora abundantly flourish throughout the forests. And in case you are a bird lover, over 190 species of birds flock the park.
Welcome to the Forum. Your reserve sounds very interesting.

Let me say there's a fine line between direct advertising and posting an interesting wildlife thread that involves a business, so we watch newbies pretty close. We don't allow free direct advertising; it's not fair to all the businesses that pay to advertise on the UWN. Best to make your story line incidental to your thread or post and then put your business info in your signature line.

Are you a real person? a computer spam program? Do you have any wildlife pictures for us?

·
Administrator
21,330 Posts
Tigers huh?

Most of the Utah guys would have ta have an AR15 and 2 Glocks to stay at yer resort. Uh...is there a limit to how much ammo you can carry on yer person in Maharashtra?

I'm from the southwest Wyoming part of Utah and I would just carry tiger spray.

Reactions: bowgy

·
Administrator
21,330 Posts
This park, having one of the highest densities of Bengal Tiger population in the country, also happens to be one of India's designated "Project Tiger" Reserve. The vast enclosure of the reserve teems with assorted and exotic wildlife. Animals that roam the deciduous forests of Tadoba Tiger Reserve include: Striped Hyena, Sloth Bears, Indian Leopards, Spotted Deer, Barking Deer, Gaur (Indian bison), Sambar (large deer), Nilgai (Asian antelope), etc. just to name a few...........................
No wolves in Maharashtra?

We don't have any in Utah either, but we see a lot of them.

·
Administrator
21,330 Posts
This is my favorite thread.

Reactions: Dunkem

·
Administrator
21,330 Posts
I think he's from Cache county. I got some Striped Hyena pictures on my trail camera up there. No wolf pictures though.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, 3rd time I heard that this year.

·
Premium Member
3,720 Posts
Tigers huh?

I'm from the southwest Wyoming part of Utah and I would just carry tiger spray.

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.:grin:

·
Premium Member
3,720 Posts
This park, having one of the highest densities of Bengal Tiger population in the country, also happens to be one of India's designated "Project Tiger" Reserve. The vast enclosure of the reserve teems with assorted and exotic wildlife. Animals that roam the deciduous forests of Tadoba Tiger Reserve include: Striped Hyena, Sloth Bears, Indian Leopards, Spotted Deer, Barking Deer, Gaur (Indian bison), Sambar (large deer), Nilgai (Asian antelope), etc. just to name a few. Medicinal plants and other exotic species of flora abundantly flourish throughout the forests. And in case you are a bird lover, over 190 species of birds flock the park.
Hey, here in Utah we have a lot of spotted deer this time of year, kinda small but I hear that they are tasty.

Reactions: wyogoob

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
How do you fellers in India feel about long range hunting? How do the testicles look on your tigers? Are there a bunch of John Wayne conservatives trying to steal your public lands in India? If I buy a tiger hunt, how many Himalayan Snow ****s can I shoot? Inquiring minds want to know.--------SS

·
Administrator
21,330 Posts
How do you fellers in India feel about long range hunting? How do the testicles look on your tigers? Are there a bunch of John Wayne conservatives trying to steal your public lands in India? If I buy a tiger hunt, how many Himalayan Snow ****s can I shoot? Inquiring minds want to know.--------SS
The UWN auto spell check thingie didn't take out "****s"

Run for your lives.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
How am I susposed to keep up with all of SS aliases?

I'm sure Goob could show the new guy a thing about cooking and eating tiger testicles.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I had a rough transition with the password thing but thanks to Goob, Bax, And Dunk, I'm back in my original glory.------SS

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Hey sorry I messed you up a little! Thank goodness we have The Goob and the Bax*.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts