Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
UZ-A-BOW said:
Anyone know of any good indoor archery ranges....with possible 3-D........that I could continue to shoot my bow during the winter?
We have an indoor 3-D league every Thursday starting November 1 thru March out here in Tooele County. 20 targets at 20-60 yards. You can shoot on a two-person team, or just for fun. Best indoor league in the State, IMHO!

PRO

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Try UAC (utah archery center)801-263-7880 they will have leagues starting soon and then you won't have to drive all the way to to tim buck toooo...

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
north slope said:
Try UAC (utah archery center)801-263-7880 they will have leagues starting soon and then you won't have to drive all the way to to tim buck toooo...
I shoot in a couples league at UAC, nice place and great folks there. But, your max shot is 30-35 yards and it is very congested. We shot in the rodeo arena and have 20 targets. I should clarify that we will not shoot on November 8th due to ultimate fighting going on that weekend.

PRO

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
UZ-A-BOW said:
Pro, Where is this at? and how much is it to shoot?
The Deseret Peak Complex located between Tooele and Grantsville on Hwy 112. Starts at 7:00 pm, cost is dependant on whether you join the league or not, $5.00 a week if a member, $10.00 for a non-member. Cost to join, which includes a UBA membership is $30.oo for a single and $35.00 for a family up to four. Six weeks would pay for itself, plus the extra 'perks'.

PRO

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
I thought that was at SL Archery? TEX has been buggin' me and the Mr. to go.
It was at UAC last year, as far as I know that is where it wll be this year. EPEK and elkhunter22 were among the crowd last year.

PRO

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
proutdoors I should clarify that we will not shoot on November 8th due to ultimate fighting going on that weekend.who is fighting that weekend ?

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
Just the 'locals' from Salt Lake I believe, it is NOT UFC. Should be some good fights though. I heard a rumor the TapOut will be here, but I can't confirm at this point.

PRO

·
Registered
730 Posts
I hope they do the Intermission shoots this year...they were a blast and made a ton of money...

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
wapiti67 said:
I hope they do the Intermission shoots this year...they were a blast and made a ton of money...
We are open to it, if the demand from the masses is there.

PRO

·
Registered
610 Posts
proutdoors said:
We have an indoor 3-D league every Thursday starting November 1 thru March out here in Tooele County. 20 targets at 20-60 yards. You can shoot on a two-person team, or just for fun. Best indoor league in the State, IMHO!

PRO
I have wanted to shoot this league for the last few years but I worked swing shift and couldn't do it. I am back on days now and I am excited to be able to shoot this year. I will miss the first one Nov 1st as I will be out of town but looking forward to making the rest.

Mark

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
Mark, remember that there will be no shoot on November 8th, so I guess your first night will be November 15th. I have a UBA meeting that night, so I'll see you in November 29th. 8)

PRO

1 - 14 of 14 Posts