Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this Saturday open for a fishing trip to catch some fish and really would like to catch something other than trout for a change.

Is the narrows ready?

·
Registered
309 Posts
CBR said:
I have this Saturday open for a fishing trip to catch some fish and really would like to catch something other than trout for a change.

Is the narrows ready?
I drove by on the way to Causey on Monday, and it was mostly capped, but looked VERY thin. With the recent higher temps (45 in Ogden yesterday) I doubt it is ready now. The rest of the week looks pretty warm too, until Saturday when it cools down again... I think we're a week out or so...

·
Registered
60 Posts
I fished it New Years Day last ice season so I don't know if it's going to be ready by that time this season...

·
Registered
622 Posts
I heard on the news that 8" of snow fell in Eden today so Pineview might have some snow on it . You should just stick to slimers cabin boy . :lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I fished the narrows today. The ice is 5-6" and there is a layer of slush on top. The perch are on the bottom in 40 ft. of water. My buddy did catch a muskie in 13 ft. of water jigging a worm on a leadhead.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for the report im sure alot of folks will be happy to hear of good ice on the view. Thats cool your buddy caught a musky too, how big was it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.