Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I couldn't be happier with the outcome.
I had Mike C.(Packout) with Sage Basin Taxidermy do the job.
We both gave each other ideas about what would look good and he turned my deer into a work of art.
Now every time I look at it on the wall, I will have that image of him standing across the canyon right before I took the fatal shot.
I really like the detail Mike put into the bucks face to bring out its maturity.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Looks Great Koby, congratulations.

·
Administrator
21,456 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,551 Posts
That's an awesome looking mount. Congrats on the buck and packout did a wonderful job. After seeing this, I might have to send him a couple this fall!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Congrats again on a fantastic buck and kudos to Packout for putting together a stunning mount.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Awesome looking deer! Couldn't happen to a better guy. It takes an amazing amount of time, effort, and money scouting, hunting, packing, and getting the taxidermy work finished, but in the end, when they're on the wall, it's all worth it.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
It is an incredible deer and story. Where you have him hung presents him well. Congrats and thanks again for letting me put him together for you.

·
Registered
10,213 Posts
Its an awesome deer, a rack you really need to see in person to get a feel for the size of it. Truely outstanding and displayed on a fantastic mount.

-DallanC

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Very AWESOME_O-_O-_O-_O-_O-_O-_O-

1 - 20 of 38 Posts