Just amazing.

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Wow what a gal.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
I thought this was a pretty cool story! If that ain't motivation to live a healthy lifestyle! about the only chance I have to hunt LE elk in this state again.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
There's really only one anti-hunting comment, maybe a few slightly snide comments. I was going to comment myself but there's like 50 people congratulating her already. When it's not right in front of them it's easy for people to forget that animals die for them every day. I'm sure your average vegan uses a dozen things every day that wouldn't be possible without animal products, and that's only if you count stuff that has glue in it and plastics that use beef grease to loosen them from the molds they're formed in.

Not to mention that it's so much better for a beef steer to stand in it's own excrement for two years while it's fattened up to be slaughtered and sent to the supermarket than to have an animal live happy and free for several years and then be killed instantly by a bullet instead of starving to death in old age or eaten alive by a predator.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts