·
Registered
5,000 Posts
That is a nice one. Congrats!
That bull sure did take a beating.

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Nice going, man that was one tough bull there. I suspect his better days were behind him anyway, hopefully he had the opportunity to pass on his genes many times already.

·
Administrator
21,629 Posts
Wow, what a neat bull; congratulations.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Not criticizing, just curious. From the post date, you took him with a rife I presume. I noticed from the picture that all of you are in camouflage and none are wearing hunter orange. Did you take it off or did you not wear it during the hunt?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Not criticizing, just curious. From the post date, you took him with a rife I presume. I noticed from the picture that all of you are in camouflage and none are wearing hunter orange. Did you take it off or did you not wear it during the hunt?
Not to criticize, but thank you for calling them out. It was a little late, but you still got it in there. I was afraid someone was going to actually post up a pic without any criticism. I mean what the crap, rifle hunters thinking they can wear camo. Camo is for bow hunters and I guess we can let muzzleloader hunters wear a little bit too. Lets all be on the lookout for the next pic that has something we can criticize.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
I'll say it AGAIN,
Utah's orange law SUCKS!!!!!!!

And blaster,
Nice way for it to be over, GREAT bull......:!:.....

Reactions: Moostickles

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
It looks to me the hunter still gas his orange hat on. Maybe in the process of hiking up the hill and getting to the bull it was time for a drink of water and time to shed a layer. How do you know the orange is not laying on the ground right next to the guy taking the picture. After all the hunter is the only one required to wear it. Maybe It Is On Private Property AND They Are COMFORTABLE Doing that. Alot of assuming going on

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I don't know why hunters insist on self policing. I'm sure the 20 CO's in Utah have it all covered.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Thanks for sharing the video. The photo doesn't do the bull justice. Love the beam length, among other things about that bull.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Simple explanation: orange vest was worn over top the camo jacket. Orange vest was taken off momentarily while pic was taken and is sitting off to the side.

After your tag is filled, you are no longer a licensed hunter...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts