Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Aw, leave him alone. He always has a positive response whether it's 1 line, 1 word, 1 emoticon, or a paragraph or two.

You might notice that a lot of people will post on multiple topics around the same time. That's most likely because they just logged on and read a bunch of new material, therefore responded to a bunch of new material.

Some people might get sick of seeing his friendly responses on "every" thread, but I'll take that over a rude one.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
[/quote="orvis1"]Holly crap you posted the last post on 12 topics in this forum alone![/quote]
What can I say, I am pretty much addicted to the forum :lol: I have learned a ton on here so far! I feel that the more I put in the more I get out!

FishGlyph said:
LOAH said:
Aw, leave him alone. He always has a positive response whether it's 1 line, 1 word, 1 emoticon, or a paragraph or two.

You might notice that a lot of people will post on multiple topics around the same time. That's most likely because they just logged on and read a bunch of new material, therefore responded to a bunch of new material.

Some people might get sick of seeing his friendly responses on "every" thread, but I'll take that over a rude one.
+1 You're a good guy JAT83 and I like your enthusiasm. :D I'm all for it. :mrgreen:

fixed blade said:
I didn't think anyone was being hard on him. Just the boys having a little fun thats all. :D
Everyone needs it from time to time I think :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts