Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent a couple of hours this morning on Jordanelle. I got up there late because I had to fix a taillight on my car that was hit (in my driveway) by a drunk driver last night :evil: .

The rock cliff arm has a few acres of ice that was around 5" thick near the shore to 3 1/2" thick about 75 yards from the open water. It was not very deep (4-6 feet) in the areas with safe ice.

I caught 2 and missed around 7-8 others. I was using hooks that were a little too big for perch, maybe that is why I missed so many, and I probably need to fish my two rods closer together. Mostly I used 2" jigs tipped with worms and/or marshmallows. The big one hit my jig less than 6" below the surface while I was pulling it up :shock: .[attachment=0:4tjcunxx]jordanellerainbows.JPG[/attachment:4tjcunxx]

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
scott_rn said:
The big one hit my jig less than 6" below the surface while I was pulling it up :shock: .[attachment=0:pa38bbgb]jordanellerainbows.JPG[/attachment:pa38bbgb]
Nice catch on the 'big' one scott_rn !!! :shock: That probably scared the crap out of you...

Sorry about the drunk guy and you're car !! Life just ain't fair sometimes... :?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts