Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made it to the Rock Cliff area of Jordanelle this morning with pontoons...My son and I 'almost' had the place to ourselves..... :) Not to cold and the water was not choppy at all. We tried flys, lures and ended up using bait to catch quite a few rainbows. Best action was between 9' and 23' deep. Most fish were 8 to 15 inches. My son did get a 'nice' 20" brown right along the shore and about 6' deep.
The best part of the day was meeting up with FishGlyph !!.. :) :) ..What a good person !! I'm not sure how her 'shore' fishing went but the water looked kind of green and I'm not sure she fished much. All and all , thanks for showing up FishGlyph !! Hope to meet up with you again..... 8)

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Nice pictures, that's funny that the little critter was climbin' all over the pontoon! :)

I still haven't used my float tube yet :( I better hurry before it's too late...only problem is I would be all by my lonesome since none of my family or friends would be into that kind of thing.

Sounds y'all had a good time! Thanks for sharing!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Here's a pic of that brown. It's not the best but it's all I got.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Alright! It's good to see a report from you. Glad you were able to get some fish with your boy (good job, luckystrike).

I'm also glad you got to meet the "TrishSmitty". :p

She's a lot of fun. Now you two can stop talking so much shmack and get some fishing done, next time. :lol:

Take care.

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow....good pic's FishGlyph !!! Glad they came out okay....the litte wanna be river otter wanted to put a hole in the pontoon !!! Actually quite a handsome little devil but a little bit 'snoopy' for his own good... :) :) :) Oh....and thanks for translating those radio's !!!!

JAT83.....we'll probably head out again next weekend....you're more than welcome to join up with us..... :mrgreen: Not sure where but I'll let you know where and when...

Thanks LOAH....you'll see more reports from us...we're on a roll again !!! 8) 8) Luckystrike is no longer my boy.....A few years ago he turned into my 'son'...best friend and gaurdian !!
He watches over me quite well and probably saved my life earlier this year...We work together well....and I'm sure glad....him and I had a rough time growing up together. :)

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
--\O Wow, nice to hear about the forum members meeting and greeting each other. How about the BBQ next year at a fishing hole ? And .45 , you can supply the fish !!!! :D

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
.45 said:
We work together well....and I'm sure glad....him and I had a rough time growing up together. :)
I would like it if I could fish with my Dad. He and I also had a rough time when I was younger. We're okay now, but there are still some things left unsaid, I think. That's very cool that you guys patched up whatever leaks you had. I look forward to the same, myself. :wink:

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We will probably go to church 'two' days this weekend......saturday church 'might' be held at Smith & Morehouse.....Sunday church might be held....Strawberry? Starvation ? Current Creek ?? Just not sure about any of it yet..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

.45 Pontoon Pants... _(O)_ _(O)_

1 - 8 of 8 Posts