Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been to the Kings camo outlet by Lehi? Is there some good deals? It's my dad's birthday and I'm trying To decide if it's worth it to drive down there.

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
I pass it twice a day back and forth to work but never stopped in. I guess I could pop in on my way home one day and check it out for you.

·
Registered
163 Posts
i work about 5 minutes away. I haven't been in there for a few months but i didn't see any spectacular deals. They have a lot in there though. Was there something specific you were looking to get him?

·
Premium Member
11,689 Posts
Went just a few weeks ago and went to it when it was in South Jordan, nothing notable in the least. They have plain t shirts once in a while for like $5, but the actual camo stuff is still quite pricey, but apparently quite a bit less than their MSRP, which is very high, but their stuff is pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
They were super nice to me. I found a jacket at a great price. Sure, it was an obvious factory reject, inside it looked like I was the one on the sewing machine. But, the fabric is good, it looks fine from the outside (well, close enough, I'm not the sort to wear camo in town) and I just tell myself it'll be tough because what was meant to be one row of stitches is now like two and a half!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. I just ended going to the badlands place. Good to know for the future though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts