Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im flying in Thursday for the late hunt starting Saturday and meeting my cousin who lives in Ogden. He drew a tag too. Hes been seeing bulls and friends of his that hunt the area. Think we have a good idea where to start, but would appreciate any info as well. Getting ramped up for this hunt. Bringing my 70 yo dad as well for his last trip out west. What I would like to see is pics from this area of successful hunters, or even scenery shots. I was born there then dragged to Connecticut. Cant wait to get back there. Thanks

·
Registered
622 Posts
good luck........ big storm system hitting the north part of the state tomorrow so all bets are off! have fun! enjoy being with your father!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
The Cache is like a second home to me. I love that place. Beautiful country and some great hunting. Enjoy your time hunting and I hope you have good luck. I have a few friends with tags as well. I am excited to see how you all do.

Reactions: yaz

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all. I have property up in Sunridge as well and have put the boots to the majority of the monte cristo range but always bowhunted the eastern side off 39. Never the south cache area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts