Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the berry on Sunday, 11-25. Got there at the crack o' dawn and put the boat in. Water temp was 45, down from 50 two weeks ago. Fished the entrance and just inside the narrows with a Ghost Brown 78 Luckycraft. Caught five or so big ones. Four were 21 inches or so and one 23 incher. Go off the water at around 11:00 A.M. and drove straight Kelly's Bar in Stoddard for an awesome garlic burger and fish battered fries. Folks you really ought to stop by the place, Kelly recently bought it and has really turned it around.

·
Registered
348 Posts
fishmanjustfish said:
Sorry folks, I meant 11-18 not 11-25. :oops:
Oh, I just thought you were giving us a secret fishing report from the future! :wink: Good job on the fish, sounds like you really got some nice ones. Where exactly is this Kelly's? I could go for a garlic burger with fish battered fries when the 'Berry finally freezes over.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's on the 'old highway road,' bascially the frontage road on the north side of I-84, between Morgan and Mountain Green. It's weird though, the sign outside says something like EATS-BEER. It's right on the road but you've got to be looking for it. You take the Petersen-Stoddard exit and go east or take the Morgan eixt and go west. Just make sure your on the north side of the I-84. I think the actual name of the place is the Kelly's Roadhouse II or something. 1550 old highway road according to the phone book. The best garlic burger and fries I've ever eaten.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Thanks! I'll have to check that place out next time I'm up that way.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
fishmanjustfish said:
It's on the 'old highway road,' bascially the frontage road on the north side of I-84, between Morgan and Mountain Green. It's weird though, the sign outside says something like EATS-BEER. It's right on the road but you've got to be looking for it. You take the Petersen-Stoddard exit and go east or take the Morgan eixt and go west. Just make sure your on the north side of the I-84. I think the actual name of the place is the Kelly's Roadhouse II or something. 1550 old highway road according to the phone book. The best garlic burger and fries I've ever eaten.
That's funny because my wife and I were laughing at the name of that place the other week. That is just a few miles down the road from my in-laws ranch. I may have to try it next time instead of just laugh at the sign.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The place does serve a few fermetned grain beverages, but it seemed like everyone is there to eat or eats.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts