Utah Wildlife Forum banner

LED light bars

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  abellay 
#1 ·
Hey I was just looking at some light bars and am thinking of getting one for my duck boat I was wondering what is a good brand I don't want to go to expensive and what is better getting flood type or the spot type or the flood spot combo?

#2 ·
I just bought one for my jeep off Amazon installed it three days ago been great so far very very bright it was only 60 bucks and its a 20" bar spot flood combo one thing with the cheaper ones they work great but you have to silicone the lens or you will get water in the light itself and they go south fast. I am picking another one up for my boat soon

#10 · (Edited)
I just bought some cheap ones from AliExpress, yeah, I know they are probably rubbish quality, but they won't live long anyway, haha. I don't use the car on normal roads just to go camping in the backwoods and to travel to my farm, so I don't need to comply with the regulations. I do a lot of off-road, that's why I said the LEDs don't survive long either way. I have a couple of Vont flashlights https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Flashlight-Flashlights-Water-resistant-Accessories/dp/B089T8HDBV that are super bright and I'm thinking about making a bar with them to have better illumination, just a DIY project, haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.