Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone fished Lee's recently? Thinking of making a little pass down that way. How's it fishin this winter? Whats the go to pattern?

Mucho Mahalo!

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
I made it down there last spring HighNDry...Not much to report though...Rapala's apparently were the weapon's of choice. I heard of a 9 lb'er. coming up with one... :)
I did see two drunk Russian guys !! One rolled down this hill with his pants down and the guy was chasing him... _/O _/O

We didn't fish, we were just traveling through. It cost 14 bucks to get up to the actual Lee's Ferry crossing area.. Nat'l Park...I guess. :? We had to pay it, it's the only way, kind of, to the river...

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the site link and info. I hear they are going to open the floodgates again this year and blow all the sand and gravel downstream to imitate the natural river flow and produce sandy beaches for plants and animals (including rafters) to enjoy this summer.

·
Registered
952 Posts
That was a good outdoors episode. They were doing pretty good for those bows. It looked like pretty country down there too.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Sounds like a fun trip! never fished it but would like to do so. Surely a hell of a lot warmer down there than up here! Another good option in that neck of the woods for a mid winter retreat is the San Juan.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts