Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what the story is behind this sign... It is posted on an access road to Forest Service.

Dont want to start anything just wondering what was behind it...

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Interesting. Sounds like someone is a little angry about something that happened on that piece to provide access to FS lands. Contrary to the landowner's belief that we are trespassers and communists on that piece, it appears(from the wording on their own sign) that they have already lost that battle in the courts and just want to let everyone know that they are not happy about it. If it has been established by the court that it is a legal right of way, then call me a communist all you want.

·
Registered
366 Posts
You'd think if he/she spent that much money on a sign, that he/she would proof read for punctuation errors. Maybe he/she should make a sign to note the sign maker's error.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
I see you have been in Birdseye, Bennie creek .....

I actualy testifed in court for getting this road back open to the public....

Reactions: tallbuck and Kwalk3

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Tallbuck.

My mail box is on the road leading to this sign.

There is 50 years of history I'm involed with on this access/road issue ...

PM me your phone number if you want the story..

·
Registered
6,606 Posts

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
Love that they blame Judge Taylor when they lost in the Court of Appeals and also Supreme Court as well. I'd suggest that a government that doesn't allow its citizens to petition the court system for redress sounds a lot more like communism than what these landowners are claiming.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
There has been 3 or 4 times around our area that roads have been locked up that were open for as long as I can remember that went thru to Forest Service or BLM grounds.
I was never been able to get anyone to do anything about it.
Most of them were even marked on maps as access roads and trails.
Now they have prob been locked up long enough that it is too late.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts