Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice work on the LMB's! Looks like a great time. That is a nice looking hog you husband caught. I too would like to hear what you all were using.

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Great pics nice fish glymph. You sure do like bracelets don't ya. :D Those large mouth are a blast. I too have a baitcaster, after a little practice you will like them alot better then a spinners when doing alot of casting. :p

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Hey FISHKITTY !
I'm jealous, jealous, jealouse. :mrgreen: It couldn't have happened to better folks though. Good on you guys. :D Boy, coming back here to the cool weather after Florida must have been a shock, huh?
Leaky

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Leaky... when are we going to go make a cast n blast trip for some bass?? Last I recall, there are ducks in one of our spots we used to visit.... could be fun when you get back from Mexico... speaking of warmth. 8)

·
Registered
713 Posts
Wow that must have been a shock, our football team has a game this saturday and a team from California is going to come up and play us in the Snow!!! The team is from Anaheim and its not supposed to be warm!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.