Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
that's a beauty. my favorite thing to do is catch big fish out of a small stream :D especially natives.

·
Registered
561 Posts
So that's why those Silver creek fish weigh so much more for the length.

Good job LOAH.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Good to see you using flies, maybe we can win you over to the "dark side" sinister laugh...... Good to see you got into some fish, maybe santa can bring you an early x-mass present of a computer! *()* *()*

·
Registered
952 Posts
Its good to see a LOAH report again! Glad he caught fish, when I fish Lost Creek its usually small guys too. Hope he gets his dang computer soon!

·
Registered
498 Posts
I also am a big fan of the brass blue fox(kastmasters also) on the weber and usually always catch a few in that stretch from Henefer down to
Taggarts. Ive never fly fished that stretch yet but those lures even beat out bait in that run. Sounds like he had a good time, I like to call the areas he hit up my stomping grounds. I got to get out there this weekend and offically cross over to the dark side with some flies....The spawn starts soon too!

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
LOAH's last pic is my 'secret spot' # 17.....all those browns and bows in there are mine..LOAH can have all the carp and whitefish but the others are all mine.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
498 Posts
.45 said:
LOAH's last pic is my 'secret spot' # 17.....all those browns and bows in there are mine..LOAH can have all the carp and whitefish but the others are all mine.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Im pretty sure I know where that is and figured it to be over fished. Surprised anyone would call it a "secret spot" if Im right...

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
waltny said:
.45 said:
Im pretty sure I know where that is and figured it to be over fished. Surprised anyone would call it a "secret spot" if Im right...
You're probably right waltny !! But it's a little way's down my list...only #17...The place is fished a lot but there are a lot of fish in there !! :)

NICE day fishing LOAH.. *()* *()*

1 - 10 of 10 Posts