Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
I also am a big fan of the brass blue fox(kastmasters also) on the weber and usually always catch a few in that stretch from Henefer down to
Taggarts. Ive never fly fished that stretch yet but those lures even beat out bait in that run. Sounds like he had a good time, I like to call the areas he hit up my stomping grounds. I got to get out there this weekend and offically cross over to the dark side with some flies....The spawn starts soon too!

·
Premium Member
8,239 Posts
LOAH's last pic is my 'secret spot' # 17.....all those browns and bows in there are mine..LOAH can have all the carp and whitefish but the others are all mine.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
498 Posts
.45 said:
LOAH's last pic is my 'secret spot' # 17.....all those browns and bows in there are mine..LOAH can have all the carp and whitefish but the others are all mine.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Im pretty sure I know where that is and figured it to be over fished. Surprised anyone would call it a "secret spot" if Im right...

·
Premium Member
8,239 Posts
waltny said:
.45 said:
Im pretty sure I know where that is and figured it to be over fished. Surprised anyone would call it a "secret spot" if Im right...
You're probably right waltny !! But it's a little way's down my list...only #17...The place is fished a lot but there are a lot of fish in there !! :)

NICE day fishing LOAH.. *()* *()*

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.