Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone, I am the CEO and Founder of a hunting and survival company here in Utah called Rocky Mountain ********. We have multiple Pro staff who are interested in getting their Furbearer license but apparently there is a class we have to take beforehand. I have contacted the DNR and they currently do not have any field day instructors scheduled and we dont want to wait any longer. If any of you are or know of an instructor that could help us out on a field day excercise and help pass us off we are willing to pay you for your time. Most of us have trapping knowledge from working on our farms or private property but we want to go full scale now. Please PM me with any information!! Thank you and be sure to check us out on facebook. Rocky Mountain ********!! -Steven

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey there everyone, I am the CEO and Founder of a hunting and survival company here in Utah called Rocky Mountain ****. We have multiple Pro staff who are interested in getting their Furbearer license but apparently there is a class we have to take beforehand. I have contacted the DNR and they currently do not have any field day instructors scheduled and we dont want to wait any longer. If any of you are or know of an instructor that could help us out on a field day excercise and help pass us off we are willing to pay you for your time. Most of us have trapping knowledge from working on our farms or private property but we want to go full scale now. Please PM me with any information!! Thank you and be sure to check us out on facebook. Rocky Mountain ****!! -Steven
Steven I'm having trouble registering for the field day

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.