Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I know you are the guys who actually put your spent brass to use but, I am making a present for a friend and don't want to buy 100 of each caliber. What I am looking for is 10 .22LR, 2 .45, 2 .243, 2 30.06, 1 .500 Nitro Express, and 1 .600 overkill. In addition to those all also am looking for them all in nickel. I know most are easy to find but its more the last two I think I will have trouble with. If you have either the .500 or the .600 but not in nickel I will just take two of them and do the nickeling myself. Thanks in advance!

·
Bjorne Lou Tsar
3,340 Posts
The first four will be easy to find if you go to just about any range. The .500 NE and the .600 Overkill will be very tough to find. Both cost $5 each IF you can find it. It's going to be tough to get anyone to part with one.
Incidentally, I shot a .600 Overkill once and I think I blacked out for a split second. That sucker kicked like a three-legged ninja!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Too bad you aren't looking for nickel .38 or .357, I probably have a few hundred of each I won't use.

Ever pull both triggers on a 12GA double barrel shotgun? Dont... jus'saying
Yes, I have... I'm pretty sure the gun didn't like it either!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts