Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help! Sometime in the last few weeks I lost my rangefinder. It's a Bushnell -The Truth. I'm not sure if I fell out of my truck along on East Canyon Road or up Emigration, or possibly dropped while hunting those areas. It was on my pack and I didn't use it for so long that I don't know for sure when it disappeared

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
Help! Sometime in the last few weeks I lost my rangefinder. It's a Bushnell -The Truth. I'm not sure if I fell out of my truck along on East Canyon Road or up Emigration, or possibly dropped while hunting those areas. It was on my pack and I didn't use it for so long that I don't know for sure when it disappeared
That stinks.
I lost mine up on the mountain a few years ago.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I lost mine up in the mountains on a stalk last year. Thankfully, I was able to retrace my steps the next day and found it hanging on a patch of scrub oak that it had snagged on.

It crapped out on me about a month later anyway, but it would have been terribly inconvenient to not have it for the last part of the season.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Bum deal...i've lost my fair share of stuff on the mountain , and it stinks. Equipment isn't cheap to replace.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
So far I am 2 for 2 on years of hunting with a rangefinder and losing it.... time for me to get on amazon and order another one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts