Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
fixed blade said:
Just think epek, If you would have had a Mathews It wouldn't have even got a scratch. :D
Yep......no scratches and it still wouldn't shoot straight. Who likes to hunt with a paper bag on their head anyway?

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
A friend of mine who shal remain nameless for now bought the new Drenalin last year.

He said he's going to throw it away and get another Hoyt. He HATES it.

He learned a hard lesson, If ya stray, Ya pay!

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
Ya know, If the US government was really looking out for their people, they wouldn't let unsuspecting citizens buy Matthew's bows. Something has got to be done about it.

Petition the feds to stop production of Matthews bows at: http://www.crookedshootingstickjammer.com

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
TEX-O-BOB said:
A friend of mine who shal remain nameless for now bought the new Drenalin last year.

He said he's going to throw it away and get another Hoyt. He HATES it.

He learned a hard lesson, If ya stray, Ya pay!
:shock: Hey Epek do you still have that supertec? I would like to get my hands on that bow. I loved my supertec and my ultratec was good too, I have some 27 inch spiral cams for it, what do you say it's Christmas. :D

·
Registered
623 Posts
Besides actually "accidently" putting myself in a situation to be propositioned by another man, that was the gayest thing I have ever done. (the photo shoot) They took over 1000 pictures, and they only used three of these, two with out me in it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts