·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
McFishin said:
Bad weather
Bad Ice
Bad fishing
Good beer!
Good report McFishin !!! *\-\* *\-\* ....no reading between the line's on this one.....What?? No pic's ?? O-|-O

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
What kinda report is that ???? What is this some kinda "secret beer". Come on, out with it. What kinda "secret beer" was it ???????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
147 Posts
At least you had good beer McCapt. Did you catch anything? Im going to Deer Creek in the morning let me know if you would be interested?

·
Premium Member
8,234 Posts
Al Hansen said:
What kinda report is that ???? What is this some kinda "secret beer". Come on, out with it. What kinda "secret beer" was it ???????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GOOD POINT (exter)... _(O)_ _(O)_

Secret spots are not allowed here.....Why should we allow Secret Beer???!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ill try to get pics on my next post. I think maybe my problem was the beer. you see all I had was some bud light that somebody left in my garage. next time Ill bring some coors and pour some down the hole. that aught to brimg em in.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I think maybe my problem was the beer. you see all I had was some bud light that somebody left in my garage. next time Ill bring some coors and pour some down the hole. that aught to brimg em in.
I bet some of your dry ass copenhagen might help next time as well!!
Thanks for the leftover beer, It was tasty!!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Way to go Mcfishin... can't wait to pile up the burbots next week. Have a good time at the av's game we'll think about ya why we are at the Creek of the Deer!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts