Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Only have 5 guys signed up to participate this year!!! Common and spread the word and if you have not signed up, it is all for fun!

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Only have 5 guys signed up to participate this year!!! Common and spread the word and if you have not signed up, it is all for fun!
Ah crap smacker, last year I was LAST! Don't know if I want to embarass myself again:mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
I'm in.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dunkem....as long as you fill out your bracket in time we usually have at least 1 person go for the long shot Cinderella win or they completely forget to fill out their bracket all the way. You should be ok this year, or at least second to last!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Only a few days before you need to have your brackets filled out!!! Pass the word to all your friends on here. We only have 7 people signed up, we welcome anybody on here who wants to sign up. Plus the more people we have the better the chance Dunkem will not end up in last place!

·
Super Moderator
9,629 Posts
Well, I got my dartboard out and threw some darts and came up with a bracket.

It could be interesting.

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
I'm in, I am predicting I will either come in dead last or behind the person that comes in dead last.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
I tried also but no yahoo account and I already have too many passwords to remember to care to create one. Lucky for everyone on here because I'm a NCAA bracket picking machine!!! Won 1500 in a company pool several years ago. ;)

·
Registered
366 Posts
I just finished mine. I've watched about 2 college basketball games this season so I'm expecting to do pretty horribly.

·
West side Utah Lake
3,905 Posts
Well my brackets officially suck already. Shockers

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Darn Purdue, 2 point loss ugggg-O,-

Reactions: 2full

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Purdue and Baylor busted a few brackets I'm sure. Was cool to see the tarheels struggle in the first half of thier game since I dont have a bracket going. I would really like to see a 16 beat a 1 seed before I die.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts