Utah Wildlife Forum banner

Members past & present

6K views 80 replies 44 participants last post by  reb8600 
I've met a couple personally who were very nice to talk to. I can't think of any I wouldn't get together with if the occasion arose. I'm sure I have crossed paths with a few more without knowing it. One that comes to mind is 3 Arabians. I drove by him and his daughter one evening and waved. He was just getting ready to take a picture of his daughter. He later posted it on here and I recognized the setting.

I'm not much of a guy that reaches out to people to meet but don't mind the interaction when it happens.

It would be pretty funny if somebody had the phone tracking on everybody on here and could see the near misses.

I keep telling myself I need to meet up with Goob and Dallan is another. Those two seem to do it all.

Faceplant, IG, Tic Tok take your poison. No doubt you could find a bunch of people on those. It's pretty amazing this place is hanging around as well as it is.

This site is one of the few I visit and interact with the people on it. I follow along a few more forums without posting. Mostly because I'm still interested in the subject but no longer active in the activity they were developed for.

I don't mind reaching out side band on here if there is something I can contribute. I will vouch for Raptorman and Dirty6x6 being stand up guys and if someone came recommended by either I wouldn't hesitate to help where I could.

Even some of the newer ones seem ok and I've been in touch with PM's. I'll leave it to B&D and CCG to weed out the one post wonders :)

LOAH, thanks for stopping by. I miss your posts. I also miss posts from a lot of other people who have chimed in. Some not nearly as regular as in the past. I'm terrible with names and reaching out to people but certainly appreciate all the comments and info shared by people past and present.

I love it when some of the old familiar names pop up here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.