Utah Wildlife Forum banner
341 - 360 of 403 Posts

·
Administrator
4,092 Posts
^^^^ I LOVE this!!

My wife and I have this conversation weekly:

Her: "Hey, could you please empty the vacuum canister for me, I hate touching that yucky stuff."
Me: "Sure darling, could you please go round up the ball of hair that you left in the shower drain?"
Her: "EEEEWWWWW yuck - no way!!"
Me: "But, it came from your head . . . " said in disbelief as I go capture the hair ball monster in our shower. Based off the amount of hair she sheds, I have no idea how she has any left on her head. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
I used to clean out the shower drain hairball. Thankfully my wife showed mercy on me years ago after overhearing me dry heaving in the shower while I tackled the job. She said she couldn’t do that to me anymore since it’s all her hair. I did not object.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,158 Posts
The skin and soap gunk mixed in with those giant hairballs... yeah, draino cant get that **** out.
Theres some drain cleaner at Home Depot, its in a black industrial bottle... and that bottle is inside an industrial zip-lock. They REALLY dont want a leak. That stuff eats through everything but ABS pipe. I'll see if I cant find the name of the stuff.

-DallanC

·
Registered
11,158 Posts
This stuff... dont spill it, and a little goes a very long ways:

-DallanC

341 - 360 of 403 Posts