Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the mirror lake highway area a decent area for cows. I will be trying next weekend to hopefully tag out. Just want some meat for the freezer. any ideas or suggestions on general area of where they could be would be great!

Thanks in Advance!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Just got home from Murdock basin. Tons of sign but it's so thick it's kinda tough. I could of ate a buffet of squirrels.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Just got home from Murdock basin. Tons of sign but it's so thick it's kinda tough. I could of ate a buffet of squirrels.
We camp and fish up in the basin a lot and those freaking squirrels and chipmunks try to get into everything when we aren't looking, and no chance of sleeping in either once they start to chatter in the morning.

·
Registered
110 Posts
We camp and fish up in the basin a lot and those freaking squirrels and chipmunks try to get into everything when we aren't looking, and no chance of sleeping in either once they start to chatter in the morning.
I was taking a break seeing if I could get a elk to come to me. I had one Grenade me with a pine cone. Pretty awesome I laughed. Couldn't get myself to draw a 20 dollar arrow at one thou

1 - 10 of 10 Posts