Utah Wildlife Forum banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
Hunting, Fishing, Trapping, Targets, Hiking, Foraging, Shroom Hunting, Farming, Gardening, Building
181 Posts
I was just sitting under the covered patio enjoying a nice little downpour while some burgers smoke on the Traeger and I wondered what the monsoon season has in store. I tried looking at the farmers almanac and it wants me to do some paid subscription thing. Screw that. I have witnessed some nice little showers lately, but they have been scattered and short lived. It's still a little early for monsoon season to start, and maybe it shouldn't start yet anyway. They (whoever they is) say that when the monsoons start early that the monsoon season is short and insignificant.

Has anybody seen any long term forecasts? Anybody have a crystal ball? Just curious. We absolutely NEED a good one this year.
Government Weather Modification. It’s all called Climate Change because their BS “global” cooling and warming data is all fake and distorted to fit their narrative of controlling humanity with bs carbon tax idiocy. Government is a mafia that is culling humanity with the “vaccine” that will need never ending shots until you die of what’s in it. All this information is easy to find if you’re not blinded by the mainstream news media propaganda. Wet Air Surface Coolers is how they can make it rain(some are permanent installations some are on trailers) They do cloud seeding (aka Chemtrails) and you just look up at sky and see stripes of poison being sprayed daily just look up and see the fake clouds etc. Most are in oblivion 🤷🏼‍♂️

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Personally, I don't doubt that long term weather trends change. (aka climate change). From my understanding it's nothing new. Warm periods, mini ice ages, etc. I'm sure if i cared enough to research it, i could find a graph showing when they occurred and for how long.

What I do doubt is all the finger pointing as to the cause. It's all political now. Politics aside, I also think it's human nature to think that nothing is out of our control, that there is something we can do - when most likely its out of our control, and there isn't anything that can be done.

Seems like the current trajectory on just about everything these days is bad. Notable milestones in this will probably be 4 months, then 2 years, then 4 years, and 10 years. Most of those are political shifts, but where we are heading with the water situation will most definately be known within the next 10. Maybe a lot sooner.

So long as our population doesn't get too high (already is if you ask me), we might be okay here in utah being an upper basin state. South part of the state might be in trouble though. Major population shifts into Utah will be our undoing, but nobody is going to hang out a no vacancy sign. It's not legally possible, and nobody has the balls to do it anyway. Nobody has that kind of backbone anymore.

I think anyone who's spent enough time in the mountains has figured out the concept of "Carrying capacity" on their own, even if not formally introduced to it.

·
Registered
Hunting, Fishing, Trapping, Targets, Hiking, Foraging, Shroom Hunting, Farming, Gardening, Building
181 Posts
Here’s just one proof that the government makes it rain using Weather Modification Technology for those with an attention span less than a goldfish it’s only a little over 1 minute long 😉

·
Registered
181 Posts

Can you imagine the poisons in this one?!?!?
Trusting the government is the first problem people have. In Latin Government means Mind Control. Gubernare Mens (Control Mind) Chemtrails is used in many ways besides killing plant life and dumbing down the population so they can get away with the blatant bs they’re doing against humanity as we speak. COVID has never been isolated yet if the news says Covid is real then it magickally becomes real so get your Chemtrails injection directly. Fluoride isn’t for your teeth. GMO isn’t for crops to be drought resistant. So many more issue stem from the chemicals that the government sprays on the entire Plane of Existence. Climate Change is literally Government Fakery.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
My place is just East of Smith's flat.
Had a storm that put 1/2", and one that put .10" in my gauge last week.
Need A LOT more.
Shows really good chance of storms this week up around there.
I keep hearing good reports of storms around St. George, Kolob, Brian Head and even as far north as Sanpete County. Utah County northward it still isn't doing jack.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
I just got home from the cabin. Was .75" in my gauge when I got there. It rained a little more while was there, and was getting real serious when I left.
It's raining hard in town at the house right now.
Radar show another good cell on the way......

Bring it on !! We'll take all we can get. 😁

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
The weather station near my house showed .56" on Saturday. The other station at the airport showed over 1" on Saturday. We live between the two. We got hammered. My lake has been refilled. I'm working on the tiger musky permit right now.

Sky Water Cloud Water resources Bank

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
The monsoon season finally arrived up north. Over an inch today in Springville, according to the local weather station. Heckuva lightning show tonight too. ⚡
You got that right! My wife and I enjoyed standing out on the porch last night watching the lightning flash and listening to the thunder rumble. All that rain must have really helped with that fire that broke out in the foothills above Springville last night.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
You got that right! My wife and I enjoyed standing out on the porch last night watching the lightning flash and listening to the thunder rumble. All that rain must have really helped with that fire that broke out in the foothills above Springville last night.
Yeah, it looked like that fire was out as I drove past there for work this morning.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·

·
Registered
916 Posts
21 - 40 of 63 Posts