Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FishGlyph those are very Motivational especially the if your unique it doesn't mean you are useful LOL :lol: :lol: :D :D

·
Registered
812 Posts
i liked them all but that teamwork one just about had me busting out the depends. but i did not need to cause well it was tooooooooo late. :lol:

·
Registered
599 Posts
callofthewild said:
i liked them all but that teamwork one just about had me busting out the depends. but i did not need to cause well it was tooooooooo late. :lol:
:rotfl:

·
Registered
348 Posts
I would just like to compliment everyone on the classiness of this post. One slight bit of unclassiness is that bit about the dead mice. Do we really need to laugh at the death of others? Close guys, (and gals if one must be absolute, although if one studies the English language, one can find that the congigated use of the word "guys" is an all inclusive term that encompasses both genders...) but we can still do better. :twisted:

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
J-bass said:
I would just like to compliment everyone on the classiness of this post. One slight bit of unclassiness is that bit about the dead mice. Do we really need to laugh at the death of others? Close guys, (and gals if one must be absolute, although if one studies the English language, one can find that the congigated use of the word "guys" is an all inclusive term that encompasses both genders...) but we can still do better. :twisted:
Are you serious are just being sarcastic? I have such a hard time telling. :oops: I thought the post was hilarious. :D

·
Registered
348 Posts
jahan said:
J-bass said:
Are you serious are just being sarcastic? I have such a hard time telling. :oops: I thought the post was hilarious. :D
It is most certainly, and without question, like every other post I write on here, sarcasm. And **** funny sarcasm at that if I don't say so myself.

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
j-bass, it is good to see you have learned to love Big Brother, even in pink :mrgreen:

PRO

·
Registered
348 Posts
proutdoors said:
j-bass, it is good to see you have learned to love Big Brother, even in pink :mrgreen:

PRO
Well, I wanted to put it in purple, but Big Brother told me pink was better and who am I to argue? Plus, loving Big Brother is inevitable. :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts