Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Long shot here, but anyone know of a great (not good) but great motorcycle customizing shop in SLC. I have q 1997 HD Dyna Wide Glide in perfect condition that I am looking to build into a trike. Reason is I have a left leg problem from back surgery that has left it numb, and losing muscle tone. Needless to say I don't have the strength or the balance to keep this 700 lb. bike up. Already laid it down last summer and don't want to do that again.($1800.00 in repairs and many scars later) Can't give up riding, been doing it for to many years. Anyone have or know someone P.M. me

Thanks, Brad

This is the scooter.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That made me shoot Mountain Dew through my nose.-/O_-

·
Registered
11 Posts
Another suggestion is Addictive Behavior Motor Works on 700 South and about 600 West (south side of 700 South, in a warehouse building, next to a Mexican restaurant). I've been in there several times just to look around, and their custom work looks solid. Although I don't have any personal experience with them, I have a 2003 FXDX that I don't like letting anyone touch, but next time it needs something done that I can't do myself, I'll probably take it there. Really friendly people too. Love to talk bikes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts