1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
21,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Thats a cool picture.... are they usually pretty pissed when they're treed like that, hissing and roaring and all that stuff?? Or do they just kinda sit there and look at ya like WTH did you run me up a tree for?

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
Nice picture. Thanks for posting.

·
Administrator
21,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Riverrat77 said:
Thats a cool picture.... are they usually pretty **** when they're treed like that, hissing and roaring and all that stuff?? Or do they just kinda sit there and look at ya like WTH did you run me up a tree for?
".....hissing...." yes, they hiss and snarl

And when they take a swipe at you the picture seems a bit out of focus!

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
Why'd you climb up the tree that close?? Just kidding.. thats understandable that a swipe with those big swatters would take you "out of focus" for a moment. :lol: I bet all that conniption fit that cats throwing kinda makes your blood run a little cold.... Sure seems like a pretty intense situation.

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
Lions are sissy's, good thing to, because if they had the temperment of a leopard you wouldn't get away with getting that close to them. It is pretty cool being that close to an animal that is strong enough to take a bull elk down.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Nice pics.

I've only seen 1 cougar out in the wild and that was from a helicopter. It was really neat though, since it was in So. Utah and the lion was hopping around on some cool red rock formations trying to get away from us.

·
Administrator
21,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wdycle said:
Nice Picture's! Were you in Wyoming or Utah?
Summit County - Utah

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts