Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
You have no idea how bad I want one of those, guess I will have to pick one up after my LDS mission.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Those are pretty sweet, but I can't justify $500 for a .22. If they cut the price in half I might consider one just for fun, but $500 is a big chunk of the LAR-8 I want to get.

G

·
huntingbuddy said:
You have no idea how bad I want one of those, guess I will have to pick one up after my LDS mission.
Why wait until after? I could have used one on my mission in New Jersey! :lol: JK

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FROGGER said:
For the life of my i cant figure out why anyone would want one of these sorry just my opinion :roll:
thats understandable. I simply see them as an alternative to the high ammo costs, let alone a unique firearm. curiously, how do you feel about AR's or Assault weapons?

WeakenedWarrior said:
huntingbuddy said:
Why wait until after? I could have used one on my mission in New Jersey! :lol: JK
I have an old buddy of mine that went the NJ. how long ya been home?

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Gee LeDouche said:
FROGGER said:
For the life of my i cant figure out why anyone would want one of these sorry just my opinion :roll:
thats understandable. I simply see them as an alternative to the high ammo costs, let alone a unique firearm. curiously, how do you feel about AR's or Assault weapons?
I am totally fine with AR's and Assault Weapons... I guess my main problem with this the fact that its a 22... nothing more.. I just don't see a real large market for the MP5 in 22...

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think they are going to be a really fun little firearm. and 500 is a little steep considering it is just a 22, but then again I just dumped nearly 1000 into a custom 10/22 not to long ago that I absolutely love this much>. *OOO* and I put even more than that into my AR that I have a 22 conversion kit that I shoot a lot with. but I can definatly understand what your saying. -()/-

WeakenedWarrior said:
Gee LeDouche said:
I have an old buddy of mine that went the NJ. how long ya been home?
Ten years. Wow has it been that long?! I feel old now. :lol:
wow, you are old. jk *\-\*

G

·
Gee LeDouche said:
I put even more than that into my AR that I have a 22 conversion kit that I shoot a lot with.
How do you like those 22 conversion kits? They look pretty cool. I have seen some for 1911's too. That would be really cool! :p

Gee LeDouche said:
wow, you are old. jk *\-\*
No, not really, but I am starting to feel like it. :|

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
FROGGER said:
Gee LeDouche said:
FROGGER said:
I am totally fine with AR's and Assault Weapons... I guess my main problem with this the fact that its a 22... nothing more.. I just don't see a real large market for the MP5 in 22...
The problem is you cant get a mp5 in 9mm anymore cause they have been banned importing them. And the only ones out there are fully auto so you need whatever that license is. So that puts you in the hole 15-20 thousand dollars. So for me it would be cool to have an mp5 even if it is a 22

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WeakenedWarrior said:
Gee LeDouche said:
I put even more than that into my AR that I have a 22 conversion kit that I shoot a lot with.
How do you like those 22 conversion kits? They look pretty cool. I have seen some for 1911's too. That would be really cool! :p

[quote="Gee LeDouche":y18d9i17]wow, you are old. jk *\-\*
No, not really, but I am starting to feel like it. :|[/quote:y18d9i17]

Ya know, I absolutely LOVE my conversion kit. I have easily put 6,000 rounds through mine without any problems at all. (other than when I first got it it would fire 2-3 rounds per pull of the trigger, full auto style, but it has such minimal recoil that it was really fun, which I didnt see as a problem :D ) I got a couple of those 30 round mags for it and it has saved me easily hundreds of dollars in 223 ammo by shooting 22 out of it instead. if you ever want to give it a whirl, let me know. I'd be more than happy to show it off _O-

·
Registered
223 Posts
Impact Guns in West Valley has a demo one on display. I fondled it last weekend, but I've gotta tell ya that I'm not impressed. Felt like an airsoft gun to me.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Surfer Coyote said:
Impact Guns in West Valley has a demo one on display. I fondled it last weekend, but I've gotta tell ya that I'm not impressed. Felt like an airsoft gun to me.
yeah, they are awful small arent they. actually airsoft parts work perfectly on this firearm. I've talked to guys who have changed out stocks / rails / scopes / grips / and pretty much everything else you can use on an airsoft, straight on to those gss's. it doesnt really surprise me considering it was invented by an airsoft company...

·
Registered
223 Posts
That explains so much! Thanks dude

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
all I can say is wear mouth guards when you play airsoft

1 - 19 of 19 Posts