Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a little late posting this, but here is a little video of my expo tag archery bull. I ended up running out of time to hunt and shot a smaller bull, but I'm still super happy with the outcome. I hunted 12 days and was in bow range of mature bulls, including some real giants, almost every day. This was the hardest/funnest hunt I've ever done with some real ups and downs. Big thanks to some very generous forum members and friends. Maybe some day I'll get around to posting the whole story and video, but for now, here is the kill shot. Enjoy.

IMG_2068.jpg

P1120935 - Copy.jpg

·
Registered
393 Posts
Great bull! Congrats.

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
You smoked a bull that was sparring with another bull. That has to be one of the coolest things ever! Nicely done. That is awesome.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
You smoked a bull that was sparring with another bull. That has to be one of the coolest things ever! Nicely done. That is awesome.
I was thinking the same thing when I watched it. The sounds of their antlers knocking together and then the shot and they both bolt in the same direction. Friggin awesome!! Who cares about the size of the bull. Thanks for sharing that polar bear!!

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
That's a cool video. There is a laser or some kind of light that appears on the aspen above the bulls just before the shot. Is that from a rangefinder?-----SS

1 - 18 of 18 Posts