Utah Wildlife Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy

My brother came down to hunt with me in Cache Valley this year since I can't take time off due to school (USU). We worked our butts off and managed to get two nice muleys. His was a 400 yard shot, and mine was 330 yards - both with our .300 win mags.

Enjoy the pics.

My Buck:

My brother's buck:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
NIce bucks, No way do I believe those came form the cache logan area. Without proof like the exact GPS coordinates of the hill they hung out on. :D

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
dang it , now more people will hunting in the northern next year!
Great bucks there

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the compliments!

I tried to write up the stories but apparently I took too long and it timed out or something. I hit 'submit' and I thought it did but it never got posted.

I'll try again later - maybe a shorer version.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Congrats, You and your brother were two of the "lucky" :wink: few. Way to put in the time and get it done!!!

As a side note between the blacksmith and logan canyons there were approx 70 buck checked at the checkstations. Didn't look real good.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Those are some nice bucks...congrats to both of you!

·
Registered
5 Posts
More Pics since the others were cut off! Enjoy Guys.
I know that luck was on our side we didn't see near the deer that I thought I would see.

My bro should post the story soon![attachment=1:1kt6245g]Utah Mule Deer 004 Edit1.jpg[/attachment:1kt6245g][attachment=0:1kt6245g]Utah Mule Deer 059 Edit1.jpg[/attachment:1kt6245g]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts