Utah Wildlife Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not much of a story really. Wish I would have had more patience, but man sometimes you just get excited right?! Killed him second morning. Had a lot of fun. Caught him looking at us in front of an aspen patch (that's what us non residents call it lol) broadside. 675 yards with 338 edge 300 grain Berger= bang flop.
Thank you everyone, y'all complain about your hunting, come to Oregon lol.

I feel blessed and very greatful, I killed an Oregon Rocky Mountain Goat on a once in a lifetime tag and got to come to Utah and actually see some elk.

You guys are good folks and enjoy your wildlife.

My sweater is a ongoing joke, maybe I will post pics of me with animals and friends in that lucky Christmas Sweater, and NO it is not for sale :)

God Bless
Bob

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
This is my first branch bull. I am in the middle with my lucky sweater and father and his friend. Special thanks to guys on this forum, Adam thank you for all your help.
Thanks
Bob L.
Glad to help if I did any at all. Congrats on your beautiful bull.

·
Administrator
21,355 Posts
Way2go!!

More sweater pictures please.

Reactions: Bob L.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Cool congrats on the bull. I was wondering how ya did. I'm a big fan of the South Cache! :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Way2go!!

More sweater pictures please.
A few I couldn't include because I didn't have my sweater on in the pic.
Here are a few from this year. I mentored a 9 year old girl to her first deer.
My niece got her first elk during spike season, she made a great 1 shot kill at 700 yards.
This is my fathers buck, and well, 1 more with my bull. Happy holidays!

Attachments

·
Bjorne Lou Tsar
3,340 Posts
That...sweater....uuug! Your manly beard offsets it though. :mrgreen:

Seriously though, congrats on a fine bull! Looks like you had a heck of a time with family and friends. That's what it's all about.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts